Prime hunting land in the Appalachian foothills of northeast Alabama.
This prime hunting ground has been used for high-level corporate hunts as part of the Crow Creek Hunting Preserve. Selling in 11 parcels, this property can be customized as a hunting or nature retreat.
Surrounded by the Appalachian mountains in beautiful northeast Alabama:
• Excellent habitat for the area’s large deer population, with a combination of open pasture and woodlands
• Only an hour’s drive to Chattanooga or Huntsville
• Produced 108 white tail deer in the past two seasons
• Permanent deer stands
• Numerous oaks and other hardwoods in addition to pine
• Ideal for hunting clubs, land investors, or individuals
• Long-term development potential
• Minutes from excellent fishing on the Tennessee River and Lake Guntersville