1036 Pleasant Valley Drive
Buyer's Broker Incentive Program
Buyer Incentive Program
Terms of Auction
Seller's Property Disclosure Statement
Online MediaSatellite Map
Contact DetailsPhone: 1-800-558-5464
Sold for $1.41 million. A true work of art, with one of the finest mountain views anywhere!
A home built with astonishing attention to detail
The first thing you'll notice about the Eagle’s Nest is its incredible setting on a hillside looking out over an unspoiled valley, set against the Sneffels Range. But once you walk through the heavy wood doors, you’ll be caught up in the design and workmanship that went into this amazing new home.
• Built in Arts and Crafts style, the Eagle’s Nest makes the most of the massive fir timbers, accented by rugged blacksmith-forged hardware, including chandeliers and hinges. An entire chapter of the 2004 book, A Heritage of Iron, is devoted to the ironwork in this home.
• Features a great room with a 28-foot cathedral ceiling of massive Douglas fir timber, plus a central Rumford fireplace built of brick from the 1880s.
• Located on 7-acre site, surrounded by other large parcels, ensuring a clutter-free landscape for years to come.
• Ultra-high-end construction techniques such as extensive use of mortise-and-tenon joinery and pegs rather than metal fasteners.
• High-end kitchen with granite countertops, intricate mosaic backsplashes, stone flooring, custom cabinetry and brickwork surrounding the ovens.
• Southern exposure for natural sun warmth, supplemented by Ultrafin in-floor heat.
• Two lofts for spacious family living.
***For more information on Eagle's Nest CLICK HERE ***
Real Estate AuctionsUpcoming Auctions
About UsWhy J. P. King?
General InformationReal Estate Auction Process
Auction Method vs Ordinary Sale
What to Expect at a J. P. King Event
Frequently Asked Questions
Brokers and AuctioneersBroker Referral Program
Auction Alliance Program
Buyer Broker Program
Contact UsContact Us
Email Us (email@example.com)
Copyright © 2016 J. P. King Auction Company, Inc
Auction Information Center 800.558.5464 • Corporate Office 800.662.5464 • Fax 256.543.8036